Graha Shanti Puja is performed to drive away the ill-effects, doshas of the bad planets and increases the flow of positive energy in the person and family. Performing Graha Shanti also bestows the dwellers of the home with peace and prosperity.
Griha Shanti Puja is performed by doing Gauri, ganesh, kalash puja and the Navagraha Jaaps are performed and later the havan is performed to bring the positive effects in ones life.
When to Perform Graha Shanti Puja?
Date for performing Graha Shanti puja can be fixed as per auspicious muhurth date based on Rashi, Name and Nakshatra.
Benefits of Graha Shanti Puja :
- Protects the house from negative energy, evil eyes and increases the flow of positive energy in the home.
- Bestows the family with prosperity, harmony and good fortune.
- Purifies and spiritualizes the surrounding and environment of the home with holy vibes and a divine ambiance.
- Helps to overcome and removes any obstacles and hurdles one may come across in their life.
- Graha Shanti puja ensures that the Vastu Purush and the nine planets are revered to prevent untimely and unfortunate events from happening to both the home and its dwellers.